If coming via the M5:
- Take the Narellan Road Exit (Campbelltown/ Camden/ Bulli), keeping right at the fork to continue on  toward Camden, Narellan and Penrith.
- At the big intersection of Narellan Road with Camden Valley Way, keep in the middle lane, which leads straight onto The Northern Road  (direction Penrith/ Windsor).
- After approx. 3 km (including 2 roundabouts) turn left at Cobbitty Road.
- Follow through the township of Cobbitty for 4.4 km, then bear left at the traffic island at Cut Hill Road.
- After another 2.3 km, cross the Nepean River Bridge and turn right at the T-junction onto Werombi Road.
- After 2.6 km, just before Big Gully Creek Bridge, turn right into Taylor Place. Canaan of God’s Comfort is on the right.
If coming via M4:
- Take The Northern Road Exit. After 28.6 km, turn right at Cobbitty Road, and then follow the direction above from Cobbitty Road onwards.